Public Safety Officers are always available to provide an escort to the parking areas.
- Be sure to lock your car.
- Place all valuables out of sight
- Walk to your car with friends whenever possible.
- Try to park in a lighted area.
- When parking, take note of near-by exits, elevators, stairs, phones.
- If someone or something looks suspicious or out of place -- then it is suspicious -- CALL THE POLICE TO REPORT -- or the Capital Community College Dept. of Public Safety (906 5075).
- Keep your keys handy so you can unlock (or lock) your car instantly, and once in the car do not sit, start the car and drive away.
- Prior to walking into a garage, quickly scan the area for potential problems.
- Do not fight over your pocketbook. It is not worth your safety.
The Capital Community College Department of Public Safety is proactively working to ensure a safe educational and workplace environment. We ask for your assistance. Report suspicious activity and persons. If you have a safety concern of suggestion, please call us. We are located in rooms 101 & 102 in the main lobby of the college. We will work together to remedy the problem.
Master Sergeant J. Griffin