High School Partnership Program
The High School Partnership Program provides the opportunity for high school juniors and seniors to jump start their college experience while still in high school.
Eligible high school students must be enrolled in one of the following school systems:
- West Hartford
Tuition and fees for students in the program are waived for the Fall and Spring semesters. Summer courses are not offered. The student is responsible for costs associated with books and supplies.
New Applicant Requirements
Applicants must do the following:
- Complete the college admissions application (the $20 fee is waived). A parent's signature is required if under the age of 18.
- Include a HSPP Recommendation Form to participate in the program from a teacher or counselor
- Include a transcript of grades; an overall "B" average is required
- Take the college's Math and English placement test
Continuing Applicant Requirements
Students must reapply to the program each semester they wish to participate. Continuing students, those who have previously participated in HSPP, must submit a HSPP Continuing Application Recommendation Form and an updated high school transcript. Students must have received a grade of C or higher in all CCC courses to continue in the program. If you are continuing in the program you do not need to retake the placement test.
- Fall applications are accepted starting March 15th through May 15th.
- Spring applications are accepted starting October 15th through December 15th.
Registration for all High School Partnership Program courses is on a space-available basis.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office