What is Capital Crossroads to Careers?
Capital Crossroads to Careers (C3) is a program developed by Capital Community College in partnership with insurance and financial services companies. This unique program will give you the resources and support to make you more competitive in the business world.
Sen. Blumenthal recently met with C3 students. Read more about his visit by clicking here. To learn more about the most recent C3 graduating class click here.
If you are looking for a challenging experience that provides you with hands-on, corporate America experience while in school, the Capital Crossroads to Careers program is for you.
As part of the program you will:
- Participate in a paid internship at Travelers or UnitedHealthcare
- Receive guidance from corporate mentors, a faculty mentor and a business manager
- Attend professional development workshops
- Explore career opportunities in the growing field of insurance
- Receive financial support to assist you in completing your associate degree
Click Here For C3 Brochure
For questions, contact