Capital Crossroads to Careers Program (C3)
What is the C3 Program?
C3 is a unique educational opportunity, funded by corporate sponsors (Travelers, UnitedHealthcare),
that is available to students at Capital Community College. C3 is geared to students interested in leadership opportunities,
work experience in a real world business environment, and a challenging educational program in one of six areas: Accounting,
Computer and Information Systems, Management, Insurance and Financial Services, General Studies* or Liberal Arts and Sciences*.
What are the benefits?
- Tuition assistance
- Paid internship
- Guidance from an assigned corporate mentor and faculty advisor
- Professional development workshops (e.g., Business Writing, Excel,
Effective Time Management, and more)
- Opportunity to meet and work with other highly motivated students
How can you qualify?
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher at Capital
- Successful completion of at least 15 credits (including ENG 101, MAT 137, CSA 105) by the beginning of the program
- Intend to graduate from CCC within 3 years and go on to a 4-year degree
- Enrollment in a degree program in one of the six areas listed above
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S**
**Travelers EDGE Scholars may be eligible for a Travelers internship subject to available internship opportunities and adherence to
Travelers employment criteria. Program is grant funded & subject to annual review. September 2013